Pay Per Click
What Is PPC?
Whether you’ve heard a little about PPC marketing and are curious to learn more, or you already know that you want to use PPC to market your business, but aren’t sure where to start, you’ve come to the right place.
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches for a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Search Engine results page (Google, Bing, Yahoo).
We care about Google Adwords so you don’t have to
With our in-house team of Adwords specialists including former Google employees, you’ll never have to worry about PPC management again.
PPC Management pricing
In order for PPC to work in a profitable way, we need to do a lot of work when we set up your account the first time. This includes discussing with you in depth about your business goals, past experiences, products, current and potential customers, competition and anything else that will help us understand better your business and niche.
Once we get all these info we will do our keyword research, design and set up your campaigns on the different platforms. All of these tasks (and much more) are included in our PPC packages.
Our PPC management packages include
- Dedicated Account Manager– From the first contact you made, you are assigned a dedicated account manager that is responsible for running your account.
- Account Setup– We will setup your PPC campaigns using best standards and practices.
- Keyword Research– We will do keyword research and identify those keywords that are aligned with your business goals and can make you money
- Ad campaign copywriting– We will create any text ads necessary to run our campaigns. If image or video ads are needed we will provide you with more details.
- Google Analytics Integration– Results of our PPC campaigns will be available via the powerful reporting platform of Google Analytics
- Conversion Tracking– Without conversion tracking is like driving with your eyes closed! We need to know what works best for your PPC campaigns so before starting we will ensure that conversion tracking works.
- Mobile Ads– We will optimize your campaigns for targeting mobile and tablets users.
- Progress Reports– Each month you will get a detail report showing the progress made and work carried out on your campaigns.
- Campaign management– PPC is not a ‘set it and forget it’ task. We will monitor your campaigns on a daily basis to make sure that they are running optimized and without any problems.
- Landing Page Optimization Review– You need a high converting landing page and we will tell you how to get one.
- Email and Chat Support– Customer service is our priority and something we brag about.If you have any questions or concerns about your PPC investment, we are only a click away!